Friday 16 October 2015

Lunchbox questions . . .

We followed up our lunchbox listening task yesterday with asking questions all about Mrs Peterson's lunchbox today. We thought of which questions words to use and how to keep our question related to what was in the lunchbox. We also practised giving clear answers to the questions.
Here are some of our questions and answers:
Where does the bread come from?  It comes from wheat.
What drink should I choose today?  I will choose Ribena.
What should I take out first? I think you should take out a sandwich.
Which should I have an apple or banana? I want an apple.

How do I get my cookie in my lunchbox ? From the cookie factory.
Why do you like lunch? I like lunch because I get a break from writing.


                          

                    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please consider your words! Our children are delicate souls!